Com banned but no history of enforcement

i have been com banned and dont know how long because i dont have any enforcement history somebody help honestly i might just switch to ps4 
|
Nobody on the forums can help. The only place for information is at HTTPS://enforcement.xbox.com It may take a while to update. You should also have received an email to the email address linked to your account. Check the spam folder.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there[][][]1!

Sorry to hear you have run into this issue with an account suspension / com ban. 

Unfortunately we do not have any information regarding any enforcement action, In this case I would advise logging into the Enforcement Website to pull up more information and to submit a Case Review. 

Again, unfortunately as this is forum support, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here, and we wouldn't be able to assist further.  

Also we would recommend to take a look at Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers.  

Please visit our Code of Conduct on the enforcement site to find out how to stay safe. 

I hope this helps.  Good luck with your case review! 

Felix 

Xbox forums support 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Nobody on the forums can help. The only place for information is at HTTPS://enforcement.xbox.com It may take a while to update. You should also have received an email to the email address linked to your account. Check the spam folder.

I tried going onto the enforcement history and it shows my takedowns such as screenshots but no history of ever being communication banned when this is like my 4th time

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

When you try and start a party or join a party what is happening?

Do you get a message that basically says you have a communications suspension till a certain date or what is giving you the impression that you have a communications suspension.

Normally if you do have a communications suspension and it is from MSs enforcement team you will get a message like above when trying to start a party or join a party. This is the easiest test to see if you truly have a MS enforcement action for communication.

So let us know if you get this message when trying to start a party.

If you do get a message let us know exactly what it is saying so that we can help you to figure out what it is for.

You also want to make sure you are signing into the same account on the enforcement teams website as the one that you are trying to start a party on the Xbox.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 7, 2021 Views 99 Applies to: