codes for BF3 Beta?

Will they be the same system as was 1 year ago with the Beta Code for medal of honor if you remember? it was this code and you submit it to the ea website and you get promted the code for it.

Is there websites that are giving out beta codes?

or is it open beta?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Websites which giving out beta code at this moment in time = No

Open beta = Yes

Keep an eye on --> forums.xbox.com/.../425572.aspx

Beta is open, as of the 29th it will appear on the marketplace so no codes necessary. If you bought the LE of Medal of Honor you get early access on the 27th, in which case a beta code will be e-mailed to the address linked with either your EA account or your Xbox Live account.

If you bought MoH for the beta you'd be pretty unhappy. 2 days!?!?!?

I would be pissed if i bought the LE edition of Medal of Honour.

Can i say pissed on these forums??

hoho it looks like you can. does anyone know how long this beta is going to run for

[quote user="Mst Sgt Peppa"]

Beta is open, as of the 29th it will appear on the marketplace so no codes necessary. If you bought the LE of Medal of Honor you get early access on the 27th, in which case a beta code will be e-mailed to the address linked with either your EA account or your Xbox Live account.

[/quote]Cheers for clarifying that mate. Had a BF3 Alpha code, but no way my lappy could run it so I gave it away

@Boas: I believe you just did sir!

Gooslaps, it ends the 10th october

forums.xbox.com/.../425572.aspx

[quote user="makinmagic3"]

Gooslaps, it ends the 10th october

forums.xbox.com/.../425572.aspx

[/quote]thanks for that

Looks like i can :)

I do feel bad for those that paid the extra just for the beta and they are only going to get 2 days extra play!

They had to try and justify paying for MOH for a start, which must have been hard going!