Codemasters announce F1 Race Stars

As the title suggest new F1 game in the mario kart style. Although i am not usually a fan of this kind of racing it looks kind of good.

Link to follow stupid xbox.xom and firefox.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 37 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looks like someone has had a go at this already, pretty funny.

[View:http://vimeo.com/40820211]

WOW didnt expect this and it looks great

F1 crossed with Mario Kart, this could be a winner :)

Cheers for posting mate!

That looks excellent!

[quote user="Artful C0dger"]

That looks excellent!

[/quote]

It does indeed.

Probably a dumb question as I've only watched the video, is this going to be a Full Retail game or an Arcade Title? Either way I shall be at the front of the queue :)

Man oh man, ya'll should see the hate that's going on for the trailer on Youtube. Goes to show that what brings down gaming will be the community itself: so many people are willing to judge and condem a game they know little about.

=-=--=---=-=-=--=

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this! I do love my Kart racing, and I do love my F1, so it's all good :D

Its a full retail at 34.99 just pre ordered on ShopTo

[quote user="xxW0LFxx TFD"]

Man oh man, ya'll should see the hate that's going on for the trailer on Youtube. Goes to show that what brings down gaming will be the community itself: so many people are willing to judge and condem a game they know little about.

=-=--=---=-=-=--=

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this! I do love my Kart racing, and I do love my F1, so it's all good :D

[/quote]

Trouble is mate so many people seem to have some sort of crystal ball and 'know' what a game that's not even out yet is going to be like, even if the game was terrible, simple, DON'T buy it.

It just shows though what alot of the community are like, it's like their lives depend on it, absolutely stupid.

[quote user="l NeRvEaGeNt l"]

Its a full retail at 34.99 just pre ordered on ShopTo

[/quote]

Nice one mate, just pre-ordered myself :))

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/VIDEO%20GAMES/XB2F100-F1%20Race%20Stars.html