Code:80154005/Account issues

Hi  i have an account the user name is (xWBxXnutblast) i just found out my account is banned wich i dont get at all?.ive talked to a worker from xbox on the phone not to long ago.he said xbox live account gets banned on the third warnning. i was on my second warning my reasons are because i was suspended for 2 weeks for a violation on haveing my email adress on my bio.so i got suspended and tomorrow wich it the 7th of december was when my suspension is gone and i would be able to play live again i tryed signing in to my account and said theres a xbox live connection error and gave me a choice to delete that account and download it back.. as i download it back it said my account has been banned right when i was in the middle of my suspension of my second warning. i logged into my account online on xbox.com and it doesn,t say im banned it says im still suspended until tomorrow or the 8th of december. i was wondering if theres a reason why i was banned and if not. i was wondering if its possible of gettting my account unbanned. because i think theres some kind of mistake here. 

Question Info

Last updated August 25, 2018 Views 86 Applies to:

As far as the account ban goes, nobody in this particular section will be able to help you. You might can try over in the Account Suspension forums to get one of the XBLPets to respond to you. Also, review the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct to ensure you weren't doing anything listed in there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yer this happens 2 me

And I was just asking ppl to report my bio in my motto and in my bio it said reset my achievements like wtf I'm bummed and I got banned on my bday 6 / 12 I got banned 4 a week and it's the 3rd time I got banned4. My bio I think Microsoft hates me

Sorry this didn't help.

This thing is exactly what has happened to me! Think its something to do with the update, because it made me re-download profile and now says ive been banned.....

im really dissapointed at the moment :/

Sorry this didn't help.

same here i have just been band didnt get a message saying why, looks like everyone is getting done over!

Sorry this didn't help.