Code of conduct

My sons account is harrycooter69 and he got a code of conduct violation can you tell me why? He has had that account for over a year.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You need to post in the Account suspension forums to have the XBLPET thoroughly explain why you were suspended.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry this didn't help.

With a GT like that, do you really need to ask? I wouldn't be surprised if he also received a Forced Name Change as well.

You should have him read this:

• Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of: profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities.
  • Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that references controversial religious topics, notorious people, organizations, or sensitive current or historical events that may be considered inappropriate.

Sorry this didn't help.