Code of conduct all over

This is the second time its happened. I don't know what I did this time because I haven't been online in 5 months i think. IDK but can someone get back to me and help me get back on xbox live please?!?!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

That was put in there because you wrote something in you profile that violates the Code of Conduct that you agreed to when creating the account.  It is accompanied with an account suspension (which you were probably issued during that 5 months you were offline).

The parts of the Coded of Conduct you PROBABLY breached  were:

• Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of: profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities.
  • Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that references controversial religious topics, notorious people, organizations, or sensitive current or historical events that may be considered inappropriate.

Link

This post is not a definitive answer, but is the most likely.  To get an official answer, post in the Account Suspension forums .  Also, check the email account associated with the gamertag.  The answer should have been sent there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.