not that it bothers me

http://bit.ly/1byHbsf

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hopefully the strike doesn't last long enough to affect people's console pre orders!

it's not normally royal mail who do console delivery's thats companies like YDEL AKA YOHELL .and other parcel firms.

I remember the Postal Strike of '09. People were worried about MW2. Game used a courier .

I don't work for the Royal Mail but I am a Unite member.

-

When individuals and companies start messing about with peoples pensions, we're in trouble.

-

Basically, we're all going to get screwed over (unless you know the system) we all need to take action now.

-

I'm a Pensions Advisor for Standard Life. So I do know how bad it is... pennies or the odd pound over the pension contribution lifetime can and will equate to thousands of pounds!!!

-

The investment side of pensions is knacknered. There's too many managers/consultants looking for a slice of pie to rip your profit away as "fees".

-

Depending on your age.... just think about your mum... dad or grandparents. They could be having trouble with the little things in life that we take for granted.  Then, with these pennies that we could've saved instead of being messed about with. You could suddenly be in the same pot as your mum, dad or grandparernt and struggling.

-

Protect your present to safeguard your future.

Apologies....... was having a mini rage moment!

Blah blah blah, a 24 hr strike does nothing but annoy and inconvenience the very people you rely on to use your service and therefore pay your dam wages.

-

Postal service people get paid more then enough for their jobs, got free shares which have trebled in price and a bunch of union people with far more power then they should have led by the utter disgusting Dave "look at my ugly mug on TV" Ward

-

Dont like it then find another job, but dont take it out on the people relying on the postal service including the retailers and customers.

-

People need to stop being so reliant on someone else sorting out their pension and get it sorted themselves

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Blah blah blah, a 24 hr strike does nothing but annoy and inconvenience the very people you rely on to use your service and therefore pay your dam wages.

-

Postal service people get paid more then enough for their jobs, got free shares which have trebled in price and a bunch of union people with far more power then they should have led by the utter disgusting Dave "look at my ugly mug on TV" Ward

-

Dont like it then find another job, but dont take it out on the people relying on the postal service including the retailers and customers.

-

People need to stop being so reliant on someone else sorting out their pension and get it sorted themselves

[/quote]What a load of complete and utter crap, daily mail drivel, not going into details because the debate should not be on here, wrong place and wrong time.

then why bother comment at all lol

-

Daily mail drivel is the BS behind the vote to strike and the outdated concept of "union strikes"

@Gary MOT completely 100% agree with you!  

Seems to be a strike every week these days...