COD

For the last two days I have been playing black ops and an xbox party Saturday we had no issues at all, but suddenly we started getting kicked from the game and our party. It's now to the point where even our mikes are starting to break up and we are being backed out all the way to our dashboard. IT's not our connection since we have full signal and no other major electronics running we even shut off the connection to the computer, but still we keep getting disconnected or just plain kicked back to the lobby plus we've been running into a few modders lately, but that is handled through the xbox itself and not of any concern to me right now. Please help us straighten this out I'm almost to the point of not paying for xbox live and stop playing black ops.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I think this resource will help you with the problem you are having: support.xbox.com/.../game-play.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Knowing a fair bit about networking I can tell you that I am certain  that your connection issues are your end and not Xbox Live.  To help us, help you, you need to give us some information in regards to your connection set up.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?
Modem brand & model number:
Router brand & model number:
Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired
If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using?
Things you have tried:
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown
Is NAT Type Open?
Any Error Codes you encounter:
What type of Internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G?
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?
When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" what is the exact message shown on screen?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.