COD Ghosts

The only reason I brought ghosts was because they said it would have dedicated servers on the Xbox one. Since the new DLC has been out iv had nothing but LAG. One example was. I was sitting on the stairs when I guy runs through the door, I see him before he sees me I shot and get hit markers he runs throug my bullets and knifes me. According to the killcam I didn't fire a single bullet.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

dedicated servers doesn't rule out lag, but some of the stuff that happens is shocking, I have a clip where someone is spawn killing, I start shooting and they move behind a wall, then I die, and the person after I die comes out from behind the wall and shots me, and yes it was the person behind the wall that shot me.

Titan Falls can't come soon enough IMO, so disillusioned with COD

He probably had Maniac killstreak.

Far too powerful  imo , needs nerfed .

Nope he had a gun in his hand

CoD on X1 and PS4 doesn't use dedicated servers. It uses a crappy combo of listen (IE: crap) and dedicated (read: crappy) servers.

-

At least BF4's multiplayer WORKS... Only Forza and DR3 use MS dedis and it plays beautifully.

Dedicated servers does not mean that there will not be lag. Look at bf4 for example. And in my opinion I think ghosts is the worst cod ever. This series is going downhill very fast. Maybe the 3 year gap each studio has to make them now will see some revitalising .

Last night was some of the worst games I've played on COD.  Hot detection, and lag spikes were just horrible.  I changed lobbies and it was the same thing.   Of course the last patch was suppose to have actually made gameplay worse on the X1.  There is suppose to be a patch coming soon to fix the patch.  Hopefully that will fix some of the issues and not make any new ones.

IW said the Xbox one version will use dedicated servers and the rest will use listening servers

The game works fine for me. Ill get a bit of lag for maybe a minute every 10 games or so then it will disappear

Even the X1 version uses the combo setup.  BF4 on both consoles using dedicated servers maintain by DICE.

I still don't know how they manage to make the netcode worse with ever CoD seriously