COD: Ghosts Players

So it appears that none of my current gaming friends will be getting the X1 anytime soon. I thought maybe we could get a little crew together here so we can be ready to rock on release day. Any takers?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

<---This guy's ready to rock!

I think I'm in the same boat.  I'll be playing cod on and off all this week.  Inv

I'll be almost exclusively playing Squads. Consumed by my desire to improve my squad's effectiveness. However, I'm always up for some Call of Duty. Masks on!

Yea i wont be able to play until I get my X1, I sold my 360 in June while I could still get decent money for it. I now regret that decision.

I'm down. Ill be picking up ghosts on the 5th. Shoot me a request and ill play with you dudes

I won't be able to play Ghosts till the 22nd neither, but I'll be playing Black Ops II on 360 till then.

I'll be on 360 first then on the X1 on November 22 :)

you can ad me when teh X1 comes out but right now my FL is full. i got like 10 people on my FL getting X1 day 1 and CoD ;)

Awesome. We will get a nice squad together to run around and destroy the competition!

I would be up for it, only 1 of my friends is getting XB1 and I would like to play Cod With People I can talk too!