CoD: Ghosts - odd swirling pixels/shadows during game play

Here's a video about what I'm seeing (sorry about volume, keep it low):  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CXwV_kwSl0&feature=youtu.be

I haven't tried Campaign yet, but happening on Multiplayer.  I've tried two TV's, connection directly to the TV and to my A/V receiver, three different HDMI cables (2 Monster cables), and same thing no matter what.

I do not notice this in any of the CoD menus, Xbox Home menus, only during game play.  I see others are reporting similar issues with other games.  This won't do it everywhere on the maps, mainly when you are outside of a building, as inside a building I haven't noticed it.  Some maps are worse than others, it's very distracting.  I would try Battlefield 4 and see what happens, but I can't even get that to load the Campaign or Multiplayer, it moves really, really slow and then will freeze, but I can get to Xbox Home and stuff.

I hope there's a fix or something, but if I have to contact Amazon for a replacement, that's what I'll have to do.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Here's another map, and you can see it really good, as this map it's pretty bad.  Again, only when running outside, inside buildings it doesn't do this.

http://youtu.be/Aonn8XNJwn0

I'm wondering if I should send this in back and request a replacement.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey MrNotGoodEnough,

Sorry about the messy image you are experiencing with COD Ghosts and can understand the frustration you are having playing. I suggest contacting Activision support on this.

Reach back and let us know what you find.  

Sorry this didn't help.

I had my Xbox One Day One Edition replaced from Amazon with another Xbox One system (non-Day One) and all appears to be well.  BF4 loaded just fine which it wouldn't before, and CoD doesn't have pixelation and heavy swirling shadows all over the map.

Seems like the XbO DO I had received had some sort of graphics card/GPU malfunction.

Sorry this didn't help.