COD elite.

How much is COD elite and what does it offer? I'd appreciate any sensible answers and good help. Correct me if Im wrong, but if you get COD elite you get all the map packs for free, can someone confirm this is true? 

Thanks, Any help will be appreciated. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

www.callofduty.com/elite

[/quote]

Thanks for the link mate, though will COD elite discount the map packs or even make it free?

it should tell you on the link.

Free.

Can someone shed some light here? What are the monthly DLCs going to be about?

If your after COD Elite, then buy the Hardened MW3, otherwise it will cost you ALOT more.

The Elite service is either a free service just for stat collation or if you subscribe at the £35 a year, you get early access to all MW3 DLC, which will be free along with other features just for Elite Subscribers...all of this info is available via Google

[quote user="Naffry"]

If your after COD Elite, then buy the Hardened MW3, otherwise it will cost you ALOT more.

[/quote]If you abuse the Tesco offer it will actually cost far less than buying the hardened edition.

[quote user="Naffry"]

[/quote]

OK, thanks for the advice. Sadly, I pre-ordered the normal copy of MW3 instead of hardened and my copy has been shipped so I wont be able to get hardened edition. Good luck with your Asda direct order!

lmgtfy.com

Sorry, I just had to do it lol.