Cod Elite and Changing My Email

So I have a problem yesterday i bought Cod Elite so i can get Founder status and titles on mw3 and I didnt get the title and emblem on the game.  Well I remembered i changed my email on my account - because i was having problems with linking my facebook account and i thought it would work it didnt - anyway  and later i changed my Gamertag. My Gamertag was linked to my elite account but since my email was different it was linked to a different email so  then i tryed to change my email on elite to what my xbox live account is under, then it tells me that the email is already been made before then i try to login into it and it wants me to make a new account under the email. So then i tried one last thing and that was change my email back to my original one on xbox and it says i have to wait 30 days. So i am wandering if anyone that works for xbox can change it back to my original one and if i will still get my elite founder status and bonus on elite. Sorry if this is confusing  but if anyone can help thanks. So just comment with any advice

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

bumb

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Implexiity! As far as our side goes, nothing changes when you edit your GT or WLID. All your progress and licenses transfer over. You may want to check out Activision's support for Elite (activision.custhelp.com/.../home2.php) to see if they can assist you with their service. Let me know if that helps, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.