COD : Black Ops 2

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 61 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, and I can't wait for it. Going to pick up a Hardened Edition if possible!

Ive got an app on my phone which gives daily gaming news and it says on there that its a poss release date, but not 100% definate!

I'm unsure whether I'll bother with the hardened after the shambles of the elite program. If I'd have paid full price on release for MW3 then I'd have been pretty annoyed. Although at the time Asda delivering it 3 days after release date was bad but giving me half my money back has definitely eased the blow of only receiving a few maps throughout the year.

TARGET in the US has a confirmed Pre-order Card for BLOPS2 in their stores showing the same date, November 13th, and they are taking Pre-orders from May 2nd

-

What is interesting about that date is that it comes after HALO 4, so the two game series will not be going head to head it seems

TBH with you, I'm more interested in Halo 4. I did enjoy BLOPS. TBH I enjoyed the online side of it more than any other COD (other than COD 4) so will be getting it for that, but I want to do another Halo campaign :)

The only selling point for BLOPS 2 is the SP, its MP wont be any different to what you found in MW3/BLOPS/MW2 and the zombie thing..well, it is what it is

-

HALO 4 hopefully will be an amazing story in SP with a chance for something fresh in its MP and even if not its still more fun MP wise for me then CoD really, just a better community

-

BLOPS will be worth a rent for the SP but not a day one rush out and buy title, seen it all before

I do enjoy the Halo mp, but tbh I found BLOPS alot better online than MW3 and MW2. Just felt different and at the time I was playing there wasn't any boosting, glitching etc.

Like I always say, fair do's if your still into the COD/MW series, for me though nothing interests me no-more about these games, not even the campaigns I'm sad to say!

I've had alot of fun on them in the past on both SP/MP but like anything in life, you keep getting the same again and again it just gets boring, well for me anyway.

I'm in the same boat as you, Lofty.

-

Ahhh I see you're playing Asura's Wrath. I loved that game.

I wonder what skin they will feature on the COD engine this time?