Cloud Storage Lost Game Save

First I copied the file no problem to the cloud, but then I decided I would prefer to move it there perminantly.  So I tried to move my Forza 4 game save to the cloud space and got an error, (Don't remember the code). When I went looking for said save to reattempt, it wasn't on my HDD. Thinking I was ok as I had already copied the file to the cloud storage but I double checked anyway.  To my dismay, no game save there either.  Please tell me there is a way to recover this file.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hey there Centurion! Just so I'm clear on the steps you took, you first copied the game save to Cloud, and then tried to move the original file there as well? Was the copy still on Cloud when you tried to move the original? Also, and I'm not saying try to make this happen again, but if it does it would be very helpful to have the exact error message and code for future reference. Let me know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Copy was still there when I started the move. I didn't think anything of the error messaage at the time so I didn't even read the error code or remember at this point what it said. I'm assuming at this point it's gone. Lost forever in the cloud so to speak.

I've already gone ahead and started a new save. After all it is just a game, and luckly I have great friends who have already chipped in alot to get me back on my feet.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, it sounds like you're on your way then. Please do let us know if this happens again for any reason, and make sure to get the information from the error screen as well. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.