Cloud storage is disabled but still saves?

I recently enabled my cloud storage to try it out and decided I didn't like it so I erased my saved game files and disabled the cloud, but now every time I turn off my xbox 360 it still sits there for an extra 5 seconds like it was saving before when it was enabled.

Is there anyway to stop it and make it like it was before I enabled the cloud so it just turns off??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello.

It's normal my Xbox 360 does not turn off immediately, unplug your ethernet cable and Xbox 360 will turn off immediately

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah thanks, but that doesn't work I've already tried that and it still stays on for the extra 5 seconds or so, that was one of the first things I even tried before I made this post of the forums. Its really annoying me now. So is there something wrong with my Xbox 360 or is this always going to happen every time I shut it down, Can't it be turned off like it was before?!?!?!?  

Sorry this didn't help.

Did I post this is the wrong forums? Last night when I shut down my console instead of it being quiet for the 5 seconds my xbox's fan revved up and was spinning so fast it was really loud... So does anyone know if it will ever go back to its original state like before I enabled the cloud???

Sorry this didn't help.