Cloud Saved Games Offline?

Is anyone else experiencing their cloud saves being inaccessible because it's "offline"?  It won't let me access my saves from it...

Discussion Info

Last updated November 10, 2018 Views 114 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am having the same issue.

I tried restarting my xbox and still won't let me access my saves from the game, when I go under System > Storage it shows it as offline as well but I can see my saves in it.  But it won't let me load up my saves when I load up the game.  Must be down or something, hopefully they'll put it back up soon.

there is currently a service alert for cloud storage,just wait it out.

Ah ok, thanks THEOWENKILLER, figured it would be a waiting game, I also felt better knowing I wasn't the only one with the issue.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

this page will let you know when its back up.

Quick note.. your cloud saves are backed up to your hard drive.. you may be able to go into your cloud saves from your system settings/storage and copy your save from the 'cloud' to your hard drive or memory card (you're actually copying from the local disc backup since the cloud saves are currently offline).  I was able to do this with my saved game of The Walking Dead.

Cloud saving as implemented on Xbox 360 is laughably terrible in implementation.  Considering the cloud is doing nothing more than acting as a mirrored backup of what has been stored locally on your hard drive, there is absolutely no good reason to not allow us to access saved files when the cloud is offline.

They seriously need to do a system update to allow us to use our cloud saves, regardless of the cloud's status.

Thanks, S1ydog75.  I think it might be time I stopped using the cloud for games I play often.

I don't use the cloud because of this exact reason. Especially since I get so little time to play right now with a new baby in the house. My 10 year old just came downstairs crying because he couldn't get to his cloud games, lol.

thought one of the main reasons for something like cloud is to allways have access :(