Cloud Saved Games Issues - Status code 0x80070571

I am having an issue with my cloud stored games.  When I try and access them I get the message "Your cloud storage isnt synced.  Try signing out and back in again."  Status code: 0x80070571.  I have done everything from signing out and back in, deleting my profile and reloading it and I cant get it to work!  Anybody have any suggestions to help me?  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 57 Applies to:

I  am  experiencing  the  exact code   and   issue,  I  have   done   everything   suggested, the  issue   remains.. It  just  started few   days  ago and  most  of  my  current  game  game  save  files  are  on  the  cloud(  making  them  useless now)   I  would   greatly   appriciate any   suggestions  or   nudge  in  the right   direction to  fix   my   cloud  syn  file...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, I'm trying to use my saved games in the cloud but my code 0x80070571, and have tried to resolve it with the steps listed support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup = shellnav but the problem persists, what can I do?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the exact same problem. XBOX HELP US!!!! I'd really like to use my cloud saves, I got achievements to do. So XBOX, make it snappy! Ha BG12 OUT!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys! I may have fixed it! It is working for me so far. Go to your Cloud Storage in Settings>storage> Cloud Storage. And you will have to delete all of your cloud saves for the game you are trying to use your Cloud Saves on. So your basically starting from scratch, which is a BIG disappointment. But it's working for me so far. I'll keep you guys up to date if it stops working. but ya, that's how i fixed mine. BG12 OUT!

Sorry this didn't help.