clomidia kid gamertag

Im still waiting on my reply about my gamertag clomidia kid its not offencive.   if it is why has it take 4 years to see that.

im 29 years of age and i am embarressed at the fact use find it offencive.

i play games for over 18s only my name is a joke between me and friends.

so how dare use change it as you are not my mum or dad and i have the right to whatever name i choose.

if it offends someone else then they need to get themselfs a sense of humour and a life.

i also think use should concentrate more on the younger kids that play the games for the older people.

also if i dont recieve my gamertag back i will sell all 4 xboxs the are in my family and change to ps4 instead of xbox one and im sure a few of my friends will follow as they dont have rules over gamertag names 

Ps i would like a reply as fast as use can hopefully not as long as it took use to realise my gamertag had a corrupt word in it well only use see it like that everyone i have spoken to online liked it and found it funny 

Thankyou john reid aka clomidia kid

Also why do i have to pay to change it away from the name that use provided me witch i find offencive and makes me angry  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

1. You do NOT have the rights to use any name you want.

2. The GT implies pedophilia in a sense. Or at the very least, and underager that engages in sexual activitiy.

3. GT's has to be rated G. Just because you ony play M rated games doesnt mean squat.

4. MS is NOT going to read this post, NOR would they giv you \your GT back anyways,

5. Please sell all your Xbox products and go to Sony... No one on these forums gives a crap about your or your idle threats.

blunt its nothing to do with that its transmitted disease lol

Blunt is right.Not going into details but think about it.

[quote user="Daft Badger"]Blunt is right.[/quote]

I agree.

[quote user="SadisticBunny95"]

also if i dont recieve my gamertag back i will sell all 4 xboxs the are in my family and change to ps4 instead of xbox one 

[/quote]I don't know about anybody else, but these are ALWAYS my favorite parts of these threads.

[quote user="TuftedDuck5714"]

[/quote]

Its full designation is SEXUALLY Transmitted Disease....And that classification is from the CDC......Even though the way the OP spelled it is wrong, and a "kid" could have done a better job with the spelling, still doesnt change the fact that it could be considered vulger or offensive due to the nature of the GT.

OP:  Regarding the content you may use when creating Gamertags, please see the following excerpt from Xbox's Code of Conduct.

C. Communications & User Created Content

• Do not create a Gamertag, profile content,  Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that other users may be  offended by.  This includes, without  limitation, anything related to or suggestive of:
  • Profane words/phrases
  • Topics or content of a sexual nature
  • Hate speech
  • Illegal drugs/controlled substances
  • Illegal activities
  • Controversial religious topics
  • Notorious people/organizations
  • Sensitive current/historical events
  • Any “sound alike” or “look alike” words,  phrases, or puns that reference these topics are also prohibited

You may view the full Code of Conduct here.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/codeofconduct

[quote user="TuftedDuck5714"]

[/quote]

He was talking about the method that disease is transmitted.

Well aside from being so misspelled it's not even close to the real word "chlamydia", why would someone want a gt that makes you think of the google images I just saw when I looked up the proper spelling?  It's disgusting and pointless.  Why don't you just call yourself HemorrhoidBoy and go back to school and learn to spell?

oh wait, you are 29 years old.  :(  Now I feel sorry for you. lol