Clicking Sound/Game Loading Impossible/No Sound

So this was discovered today.  I was playing Destiny and for some reason, it seemed like nothing would load on the character screen or any of the merchant screens.  Couldn't get the vault to open either.  So I thought its just my internet connection so I turned everything off and reset everything.  Well when I powered my Xbox One on, I got the Green Screen of Death and then eventually an error showed up.  So I tried everything all the way to the system update which I don't think I did correctly cause I didn't hold the two buttons long enough I think, but eventually my dashboard came back up.  Throughout the whole time of doing this, when my Xbox One was on I would hear this clicking sound, with probably half a second to a second apart.  The Destiny disc was out of the system the whole time during this.  After it started working again and I reconnected everything, I put Destiny back in and right off the bat at the character select screen, the game sound stopped completely, the character models wouldn't load and the clicking sound came back.  So not sure what this is, but if my Xbox One is about to take a dump on me, I seriously hope its going to be something that is covered.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey LoneSoldier29!

Very sorry to hear about the issue! Based off the details provided in this post, including the clicking noise, I strongly suggest sending your Xbox One console in for repair. To register your device and begin the repair process, please visit our Online Service Center

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.