CLEON AARON Banned Account WAS HACKED

Asking for advice.  My son who uses Xbox Live via my account has been suspended.  Looking into this further it would appear that this account has been hacked.  I can confirm this as it shows that he had been doing something ie cheating and exploiting the game servers at a time which he was asleep.  I can definitely confirm this.  So how can I prove therefore that this account has been hacked and also how do I prevent this happening again.  Any advice gratefully appreciated.  Many thanks. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The only thing I know to do is actually contact Microsoft Support and he what they are to say.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Not quite sure I am understanding this.  If you are saying that your sons account was issued a suspension while he was asleep then this is quite normal. Most suspensions are issued after a thorough investigation. So in a nut shell - suspension are from infractions that happened weeks ago.

Most hackers usually will change the password when an account is hacked.  

Sorry this didn't help.

You could call support and have them open an unauthorized access investigation. They will look into things such as where the account was logged into. The account will be frozen while the investigation is active. 800-4MY-XBOX for the US and Canada.

Sorry this didn't help.