*Claps* Xbox Live

I don't buy many things on the Xbox live market place, but every time I do you *** it up beyond disbelief. I go to resub my account, my Xbox explodes and it takes me 2 months to fix the problem. Then when I wanted to download DLC that should have been included in the game upon release, you lock my account for attempted fraud attempts. But see the best part was that you were telling me the entire time that it was either my bank/credit card/paypal account that was FUBAR. I call xbox 4 hours later and they tell me, our bad, try again tomorrow when the temp lock has been removed. *** YOU M$!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I am really sorry to hear that you have been having ALL of these issues. And I really mean it. I would take this more of as a feedback than a help question. And this is really not that great feedback. Hopefully your issues get solved, I have never had any issues ever with Xbox and Xbox Live, that is how it should be for everyone but not everyone has that good luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

1) How you managed to link resubscribing to Live and your Xbox "exploding" together are beyond me. Maybe not keep so much C4 around your Xbox?

2)Microsoft does not make the decisions as to whether or not content is included in a game or is added as DLC - take that up with the publisher/developer

I understand you are probably upset, but you get more bees with honey than lemonade or whatever that saying is. I'd suggest formatting your suggestion in a non-violent way and then speaking with someone about your displeasure; hell, if you are nice (but firm) enough you might even get a few MS points out of it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.