Clan Blueblood - For the old and ancient gamer: Solace within!

Dear fellow aged gamer, congratulations, for what you are gazing upon right now is a bright, shining beacon of salvation within the dangerous and chaotic wastelands of Xbox Live.  Clan Blueblood is a long established fortress for the old and infirm, a haven for the elderly and wise gamer, a safe –house for those who find themselves constantly slaughtered by prepubescent ‘Devil-Orcs’. 

Tired of respawning?  Bored of being smote and mocked by the merciless horde?  Enter through the gates of Castle Blueblood, for thou shalt receive the Enchanted Slippers of Chewingum and the Sacred Dressing Gown of Sloth as free* bonus morale multipliers.

Clan Blueblood – founded back in the dark age of 2005 by our mighty and honourable Cleric: PoliteVengeance.   We score low on hit points and dexterity, and we won’t mention intelligence, but we more than compensate with humour points – hence our motto “Die Laughing”.  From CoD, to Halo, to Forza, our corpses and car wrecks can be found everywhere – come join the carnage.

Enter Castle Blueblood here.

*Free gifts subject to availability – meaning it’s dependent on those lazy Dwarves supposedly working in our armoury.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What happened to Clan Blueblood?

Hello...

That's the -Xbox one

Took a while to get that one.......

Going off on 0ne...

It's that time of year again.....

<br>

I'm Brian and so's my wife!

Most people have Lizzie!

oooh I forgot about this thread

Very well, very well.

Halo Saturday night ? 9pm until late ???? Fancy a good owld Halo sesh !

Greeting and salutations fine fellow forum fellows!

Blimey!  Thought they'd buried this thread many moons ago.  Like a phoenix, it rises from the ashes, to cough, splutter and have a little drink of water.

Greetings all, how are you doing?