claim

Good day!

My Account "MAX KHRABRYKH" (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) has been suspended until 99.99.9999. In response to my inquiry why the account was suspended, you answered:
"During the course of a recent investigation, we have discovered users who illegitimately accessed Xbox LIVE Marketplace downloadable content. Our investigation reveals that this access was intentional and not accidental, constituting a blatant violation of the Terms of Use for the service. We will not divulge additional information regarding individual suspensions for these offenses. Please know that we are being very careful regarding these suspensions, and have clear evidence regarding each account issued a permanent suspension from the service. We apologize for any frustration or confusion resulting from our inability to share individual details, and thank you all for your cooperation in this matter. "

However, on account dany been purchased and downloaded 2 games on XBOX:
1. Assassins Creed
2. Battlefield Bad company 2.

Due to the fact that these games have been removed, I ask you;
1. Or provide access to purchased content to my other account (to be created and sent to you later, if you agree);
2. Or send it to my address these games on DVD;

3. Or return to paid content through their cash transfers to the account from which there was a cancellation at the time of the acquisition of content.

Your solution please inform. In case of cancellation please inform the address of MICROSOFT in Russia for the direction of a written claim for breach of the law on consumer protection.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Once an account is banned you forfeit everything on the account. Microsoft will not send you the games. If your other account is on the console you originally used to download the games, then it should have access to the games.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As said above and for the future please keep this kind of thing to one thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.