CinemaNow

I wanted to get some feedback on this app before I actually have to take the time to download it and sign up for it. Is it better than Netflix? Is it free or do they charge you for the service? Of course, this is for the people that actually have started using the app. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is nothing like netflix because You need to have to sign up for it then you have to browse stuff on there web page then buy or rent the videos and then they'll go to your my library in the cinemanow app. The cinemanow app on the xbox 360 isn't working correctly at the moment. Because I downloaded some videos for free then I go to the app and then to my library and the white loading circle is still loading and doesn't do anything.

Thanks for the reply. I guess I will have to pass on this app as well. Thanks again.

When did this app release? Today? Never saw any info about it releaseing today.

it was out yesterday or the day before yesterday

In the US? I haven't touched my console in days. I'm a little bit behind.

as far as i know, yes in the U.S.

Ah.. okay cool. Hopefully Crackle is next.

Vudu is much better from what I have observed. I don't think I will be using this new app I just downloaded.

The CinemaNow app came out Tuesday (1-24-12) in the us.

This app won't let you browse or rent movies from your XBox, you have to rent or buy from a PC, Tablet or Smart Phone in order to watch on your XBox. Yeah, that makes sense...

Worst thing is that CinemaNow says the XBox 360 isn't a HD device?!?!?! I hope that's just a short term bug. I don't rent or buy SD content and if there isn't going to be HD for the 360, I'll just uninstall the app and continue to buy movies elsewhere.

It's not looking to me that CinemaNow really wants to succeed on the XBox.