cierre servidores ea

Me parece lamentable el cierre de servidores EA y que Microsoft no diga nada al respecto.

Se paga por un servicio, mantenimiento servidores, etc... ¿Que servidores? ¿los de terceros?

Hablo por el cierre de servidores de EA. Por la compra de un juego hace 2 años y ya obsoleto hasta para jugar con amigos.

No veo justo pagar por un juego, pagar por un servicio de Microsoft que en muchos juegos no depende de él.

Me gustaría recibir alguna respuesta razonable o algo por el estilo. Que me haga entender el por que a pesar de pagar por un servicio, no puedo disfrutar de el.

Estoy muy decepcionado, la verdad.

[I find it regrettable the closure of EA servers and Microsoft did not say anything about it.

You pay for a service, server maintenance, etc ... What servers? Are the third party?

Speaking for the closure of EA servers. For the purchase of a game 2 years ago and now obsolete up to play with friends.

I do not see fair pay for a game, pay for a service from Microsoft that many games do not depend on it.

I would like to receive a reasonable answer or something. I do understand that despite paying for a service, I can not enjoy it.

I am very disappointed, actually.]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Unfortunately EA servers are outside of Micrsoft's control. It is up to EA to decide which games they will continue to support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have trouble connecting to the server please ea sports hel me please

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.