child privacy settings

whenever I try to change my childs privacy settings or change their account to adult I receive this error message:

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.
date: 10/1/2015 5:07:32 PM
s: bW9eRAbVYqzzRZS+ogc/CAD7lhlW6KLvOco8Xn+2t1M=
req:

aecd1243-f916-48b9-ac2c-57f9f0abb6f9

When I try to do the same thing from the Xbox One it fails out and goes to the home page. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 86 Applies to:

Hey there  if u keep getting this message  try doing it on xbox .com or create a new account and add a member of ur family to your account. Ive experience this glitch probem before dont know what else to suggest

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately, you are unable to change the child account to adult. The account will have to "graduate". You can, however, create a new account with a different age. If you are trying to allow the account access to certain content, log into your Xbox One under the Admin account then add the child account to family. This can be done by going to Settings > Scroll to the right to Add to Family > then add the child's profile. Once this has been completed, log into http;//account.live.com to update content access for the child account. I hope this information helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

You can also change the settings on Xbox One once the child has been added to the Admin account family. Just have both accounts signed in, while under the Admin account go to Settings > Family > Then choose the Child Account to Manage Settings.

Sorry this didn't help.