Child Accounts Locked out

Hello:

I purchase a year-long subscription for my nephews to Xbox Live.  My BIL set up the parent account, and the child accounts accordingly.  Everything was working fine until about a month ago, without warning or reason, all three kids' child accounts were locked out.  However, my BIL can still access his account via the console and PC.  Why would the kids be locked out?   He tried resetting their passwords, to no avail.  They also called tech support, was on the phone for over an hour and no resolution.  The kids can't play and we need to get this resolve. 

Any suggestions as to why they were all locked out (at the same time), and how we fix this?  Were they hacked? 

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Hi there CRBMom! I'm sorry to hear your nephews seem to be locked out of their accounts. We'd be happy to help you out here if you could provide us a bit more information!

Can you tell us what error code or message they're encountering? Do they receive the same message when trying to log in on the console and on Xbox.com? Has your Brother-in-Law accepted the Terms of Use for each account as the parent account tied to the profiles? The more information you can provide the better! We'll be standing by. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.