Checking the My Subscriptions link at Xbox.com provides me with other user's payment information.

If I go to this link: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Subscriptions/Manage - My subscriptions do not appear, but rather it seems that other customers' billing information and subscription information appear instead.

This is concerning because I can see the full name associated with the payment instrument that is tied to a membership, as well as the last 4 digits of the card, and the expiry date. I'm not at all sure how this could be fixed, but I wanted to bring it to someone's attention.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

By Ctrl+F5ing the page every 15 seconds it seems to pop up another customer's billing information. I've tested this with another account and it only seems to be affecting my account, so... :-/

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The issue's still occurring. I can post screenshots if needed, but there is PII for other users' accounts on my subscriptions page.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey darthbob,

That's not a fun issue to be dealing with. Here is my thoughts and and question. Are you using your computer to access that site? It is possible that the previous person that used that computer didn't sign out and the information you are seeing is the prior person. When I select that link it asks me to sign on MSA. My suggestion, sign out and try signing in.

Reach back and let us know what you find.

Sorry this didn't help.

The issue seems to be fixed, insofar that I can't even access the page anymore.

However, I refreshed the page multiple times and would be presented with other users' payment instrument information that was tied to their memberships. My own memberships were not displayed.

Like I said though, it appears to be fixed.

Sorry this didn't help.