Check Repair Status help

I sent my xbox to get repaired about a week and a half ago and I want to check the repair status. I went to https://myservice.xbox.com, typed in the service request number, and my zip code and it says "We are sorry about this. Your order did not go through successfully. Please contact Xbox support." So I logged in and did the same thing, and it said "The Service Request Number doesn't belong to the logged in user. Hence can't view the Repair Status." I also called 1-800-469-9269, and it didn't tell me anything. Is there another way to check? Please help. Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 475 Applies to:

Ive run into this issue in the past with a couple consoles Ive sent in.  You can try calling the 1-800-4MY-XBOX number to see if they can help you out.  More than likely, the console will be back in your hands before the website has been updated.

This has happened to me twice.  Sitting at home wondering when I will see my box again and cant get any info on its status.  next day, it was on my door step.  If it has been gone for longer than 7-10 days, it will be arriving shortly.  Just be patient.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.