CHEATS HEAD TO HEADS AND EURO 12

[mod edit] What a cheat took the lead 1/0 Germany/ Portugal  in 5 mins...then the game was immediately stopped and up pops a 6/3 Portugal/ Germany - the worst cheat ive ever came across online..

Not to mention:

The laggers are every game too.I take the lead or do some nice moves and next minute i cannot move and get swarmed with his players and end up with 0 shots on target against his 20 or something. Does everyone cheat??? 

Its unbelievable if anyone would like a real game with a non cheat please get in touch. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

the fifa community annoys me more than fritzl and hitler

Rage quitting is worse than attempted genocide? ...

check out the link in my sig.

Play FUT not many quitters because they don't want to ruin there online coin multiplier.

No they just put the pad down until the end of the game instead

I've given up with Fifa...Going from almost promotion in division 2 (until a cheat quit me) to division 7...and then buying the expansion pack for Euro 12 and the cheats are even worse there...I've moved to Pro Evo at least you have the chance of winning a game there...Fair enough game play not as sharp, but a better online gaming community...than the cheating *** at Fifa - who couldn't play a football game to save themselves  

A radical idea might be to stop giving money to a company that is doing nothing to fix these online issues. It's a pipe dream but if all those angry people just sold / refused to buy that game over another Football game you might find something gets done.

FIFA12 is a great game and if you enjoy PES more then good for you but in truth that is a poor game

Not a massive fan of either, just making the point if you want EA to listen stop buying a broken product.