CHEATING

i have noticed a lot of people cheating on black ops this really gets up my nose dont understand why anyone would pay over 40 quid for a game only to cheat on it what is the point come on guys you cheat because your no good at the game really i think next time they should get rid of the maps on these games and why are young kids playing black ops when it states 18 on the box i blame the parents for buying them the game why dont they go and play spyro the dragon or some thing and leave black ops to us 18yrs and over

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Argh! Punctuation is your friend.

But on the whole I agree with you. I never got it but I guess that's why we don't cheat.

In what way are they cheating?

And what does "next time they should get rid of the maps"mean?  

i agree with the above post how are the cheating cause if its camping then that aint cheating

And I thought if they was using aimbots then u can see a big red box around yaself wen u watch the killcam. But I can honestly say have yet to see this myself or any other form of cheating. Although I came across my first set of tac insertion boosters they give by getting the final killcam the nuggets

I dare anyone to try and read the OP out loud in one breath.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

In what way are they cheating?

And what does "next time they should get rid of the maps"mean?  

[/quote]

I'm guessing he means modding and infections. Something the XBLPET are doing their best to beat, though I fear it will be an endless task.

And Lag-switching. Although, that only seems to happen on Domination.

Lag out for a bit, come back, enemy has all the points.

[quote user="S1Y FOX 187"]

i have noticed a lot of people cheating on black ops this really gets up my nose dont understand why anyone would pay over 40 quid for a game only to cheat on it what is the point come on guys you cheat because your no good at the game really i think next time they should get rid of the maps on these games and why are young kids playing black ops when it states 18 on the box i blame the parents for buying them the game why dont they go and play spyro the dragon or some thing and leave black ops to us 18yrs and over

[/quote]

As mentioned by others, what cheating are you talking about, if you feel players are cheating report them from the Xbox where appropriate, as for under 18s, that's the way it is, parents either buy games for kids, or shops don't ask for ID, or they get hold of their older siblings games, take your pick, that's just three possibilities, there are many reasons.

Although I have no doubt there is cheating in the game, I can't say I have ever noticed any.

On a side note, I had some kid message me yesterday for being a 'camping noob'.  Well, we were playing CTF so staying back defending the flag is a key part of the game - also, why did he feel that being called a noob was in anyway insulting?

what....a COD game that has people...not doing the right thing....surely not, this cant be true....the most solid, robust and much loved franchise ever with the best online community ever seen ...like....ever???? I wont, I cant believe this to be true

u mentioned the game being an 18, there is no law regarding an under 18 playing an 18 rated game.its just for buying.