Cheating on call of duty ghosts

I have a situation on call of duty ghosts.. I was playing a match on freight when I see some guy underneath the board glitching. He went 28 -0 and got the final kill cam .. Showing him underneath the board glitching.. I don't think that's right I think somebody should take care of this.. His name is (Quadrigae) I don't have his email though.. I've been A gamer for nine years. If you can please get back to me appreciated thank you very much.. MY GAMER TAG IS (COORSDJ).. My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Report on your console.

Don`t post personal details on this forum.

It is also against the forum rules to "name and shame" other people on the forums. Report, ignore, and move on.

People post here because reporting does next to nothing, naming those people increases the chance o them getting caught and that is why people do it, and why i never understood the no "naming and shaming rule". It is like going to someone for help with evidence, then hearing don't you dare rat someone out! The matter will take care of itself!

[quote user="Brand0n 354"] and why i never understood the no "naming and shaming rule[/quote]

Its because we only have the OP`s word that these people are doing what they are accused of.

I agree reporting does next to nothing either ,but rules are rules.

Reporting DOES help,  When used properly.  Legit claims are delt with.

[quote user="BongKaos"]

Reporting DOES help,  When used properly.  Legit claims are delt with.

[/quote]

The fantasy that one report is enough is laughable.

I used to file many reports back when i played games like world at war,the vast majority never got dealt with,hence the reason i no longer buy gold.

-

I once had the most vile message sent from a gamerscore cheat when i wouldn`t accept his friend request.

That guy never got any suspension of any kind and his gamerscore is still modded to this day,that was at least 6 months ago.

It's NOT your job to determine who is allowd to play.  

I love the way you quote someone then,  Talk about random things NOT associated with the quote.

[quote user="BongKaos"]

I love the way you quote someone then,  Talk about random things NOT associated with the quote.

[/quote]

I quote to show who i am responding to.

-

How am i talking about random things?

The topic was about reporting not working,i gave personal examples of why i don`t think it works.

[quote user="BongKaos"]

It's NOT your job to determine who is allowd to play.  

[/quote]

At what point did i say it was??