Cheaters Using Clip Infection

A player I recently played; Gamer Tag: [GT Removed by Moderator] , was using a cheat that anyone who has played enough of Black Ops online has either witnessed or been a victim of.  This cheat ( and there are many), allows the host of a lobby to call in a continuous Mortar Strike. Most times the Mortars are accompanied by a Synchronous Nova gas barrage.  Sometimes before the mortars come in there will be gas all around over the map. This gas is not yellow like nova but will kill you almost instantly. Not like Nova Gas.  I found that if I used the tactical mask I can avoid this nuisance and work around the incoming mortars, but as the match progresses, more mortars start raining down and your only safe place is indoors.  But that leaves the enemy with a nearly 100% certainty of where to throw their grenades and tacticals and also where to find you.  I play this game because I truly enjoy it.  I am a pretty good player and when I can't even manage to come out of the match with a positive kill to death ratio because of some loser cheater, it is very irritating.  Some loser can't feel like a winner unless he or she uses a cheat.  How lame is that?  I have tried not to be the one to report people for using cheats, which are obvious to anyone who looks into it once their suspicions are aroused.  But once I saw that I was finding myself in more and more matches where these cheats were being used I decided I had enough.  I will not allow some loser to make me quit playing due to their cheating. So I reported those I knew were cheating.  I knew because I went through my recent games and watched the match from the perspective of the suspected cheater.  You will notice their killstreaks coming in and then the Mortars/Nova starts to rain down on the map non-stop until the end.  The cheater will have many kills in most cases and very few if any deaths.  Some people are good enough on their own to do this.  But take Nuketown for example.  Is it realistic for a gamer to have over fifty kills and only 3 deaths on that map?  Not realistic. It is probably statistically akin to hitting the lottery.  Anyway, the heat map will show the kills during the match and when you see that almost all the red on the heat map is in the spawn point behind each of the houses on NukeTown, rather than the middle, you know immediately that something was amiss. Alas I watched and saw the mortars and gas.  From now on I am reporting these players.  And the worst part about this guy [GT Removed by Moderator] is that I wasn't going to report him at first.  I messaged him and called him out. I told him he was a cheater and a loser for not having the skill or heart to do it on his own. He replied saying that I was crap player in so many words and that  I was mad because I had no skill.  I beg to differ.  My Kill to death ratio on Black Ops in Team Deathmatch alone is almost 2.00, which isn't the highest but by now means bad.  Most matches lately when there is no cheating, I can pull out 4, 5, ,8 , 10.00's or higher.  His reply got to me on a level that made me wish I was within arms reach. I decided from that point on, the only way to punish these losers was to use the same system they were exploiting. Anyone else who wants to report a player, feel free to reply to this post with the Gamer Tag of the cheater and Save at least one of the cheater's recent games to your file share so game enforcers can review it.  And for the sake of the player you suspect of cheating and those are victims of it in the future, please be sure of the guilt of the gamer before you post their Gamer Tag. Other wise posts like this will lose their credibility.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="OrganBleeder"]Anyone else who wants to report a player, feel free to reply to this post with the Gamer Tag of the cheater and Save at least one of the cheater's recent games to your file share so game enforcers can review it. [/quote]

Do not post the gamertags of any other users on this site.

The only course of action to take is to report them on your console.

-

The enforcement team do not accept any video evidence.

[quote user="OrganBleeder"]

Other wise posts like this will lose their credibility.

[/quote]

Posts like this have ZERO credibility from the start.

Also, I love it when CoD fanboys whine.....

If you come across an unwanted player,   Simply Avoid,Mute and Block communications with them.  File a report first if you feel they are abusing the game.  GOOD LUCK!!!!  (you can also report them on the Activision site for in game  issues)

May I ask why the need to quote the person asking the question????  I think we know who you were referring to.....  (just sayin)  Why are you two so bitter???  COD is a fun game

[quote user="BongKaos"]May I ask why the need to quote the person asking the question???? [/quote]

Its a great wall of text.i selected a part to respond to.

I do not understand your dislike of quotes,is it because you don`t know how to do it?

[quote user="BongKaos"]Why are you two so bitter???  COD is a fun game[/quote]

Where on earth did that come from based on my response above???

-

And why did you send me a friend request?????????

Who are you and why would you even bother replying to this post if you have such a negative view of it? I can't stand anyone who can't play a game without cheating to do better. People who can't do well enough on their own, so they create hacks and lines of code to boost their performance.  If you feel this is whining then, you may be one of those gamers.  If that is the case then my original post applies to you.  The use of the gamertag I placed in my post was only done so because that is what I was informed to do by support.  I contacted support because reporting gamers on the console or in-game accomplishes nothing at all. I still come across the same gamers that have been reported on previous occasions...They are still using the same methods to cheat in online matches. And if support gave me information on how to report a cheater that is false, then I lose my faith in the enforcement procedures that may or may not exist. I say this because I was told that this was the way to go about reporting cheaters and that enforcement would review my post and in turn review the cheater.  Obviously that was false information.  If a gamertag can not be used in posts, then obviously enforcement has no way of knowing who the cheater is, and that makes these posts meaningless. I would appreciate information from Enforcement on how to report these losers via the correct procedure to avoid any further "Misunderstandings".  I will conclude this by saying this: If Gamers can not play these games that are being exploited without action being taken when said exploits are reported then I feel these games are going to lose their appeal.  

[quote user="OrganBleeder"]Who are you and why would you even bother replying to this post if you have such a negative view of it? [/quote]

It has nothing to do with having a negative view,it is forum rules you cannot name and shame here.

What you are doing can get you banned from these forums.

-

I despise cheat of all kinds,but you cannot do what you are trying to do on here.

Xbox phone support were very wrong to send you here to report this gamer,enforcement do not visit here.

I realize now that I can not use Gamertags in these posts. As I said, it was what I was told to do.

I would rather be friends than enemies......  Is that a crime too????  Reading the issue is part of helping out IMO...... My apology Organ...  Please just file a complaint and move on.  Phone support will often tell you to post names here.....Then, someone will report you for Naming and shaming.  You calling someone out is NOT the issue.   Knowledge on how to report cheaters and avoid them is the key here...  Head over to the support section for more information.   GOOD LUCK!!!

I get the feeling this cheater is 20 years old and reaally really fat.I dont know how I but I can sense fatness.