Cheaters in Halo: Reach

Hello xboxlive support group. I'm here to ask if you guy's don't mind looking into [mod removed] games in Reach. [mod removed] are both the same person and I'm friends with him. Recently there has been a lot of disconnecting on xbox live, not just for me but for many players. He's been grabbing our IPs and hitting them with bots or shells and causing us to disconnect. He uses a website [mod removed] and he's told me his ID login was [mod removed] similar to the GT: [mod removed]. This guy has been disconnecting many people from xbox live and it's becoming very frustrating because we can't even enjoy a game without being disconnected by this guy. The website I gave you should be shut down (if thats possible) because it's the program most people like [mod removed] use to hit people offline. He's also pretending to be "Verbi" from XBL but it's truly not him. Also this was on my Old GT: [mod removed] before he got permanent suspended. Please look into it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hopefully we can put an end to this disconnecting.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Please do not "call out" other gamers, Gamertags on the forums

File a complaint on your Pal

Call your ISP and ask to get a new IP

What he's doing is Also Illegal

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

1. It is against the Xbox.com Terms of Use to name and shame other players in the forums.

2. Use the in-game reporting tool that Bungie has provided to report these players so Bungie can take action against them.

3. Use the tools on your console to FILE A COMPLAINT against them as well so MS can take action against them.

4. The forums are not the place to report other players you encounter on XBL. See numbers 2 and 3 above.

5. Why would you post the website in a public forum? Now we'll just have more people trying to use it.

6. Contact your ISP and explain to them the situation. They will issue you a new IP address. Then you should contact your local/government law enforcement agency and FILE A REPORT with them as DDoS attacks are ILLEGAL in many countries and come with heavy consequences.

7. Stop playing with them. There are numerous other lobbies you can go to where you don't have to deal with these people. If they are following you around then set your online privacy to FRIENDS ONLY.

Sorry this didn't help.

I apologize. Didn't know this was public. first time posting this.

I won't do another mistake like this again.

Sorry this didn't help.

There's a rules list in my sig if you want a read of what you can & can't do on here

Sorry this didn't help.