cheater

how do i get gheater off my zone

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Your stuck with that bad boy forever or until your account gets deleted.

Yep once c heater is added its there forever. Maybe cheating wasnt such a good idea

Big boys don't cry after they've been caught cheating...

You don't. It is there forever to show the gaming community what a sad pathetic loser you are at gaming.

-

Perhaps you should have thought of that before modding you gamerscore.

Wow, people are very quick to jump to conclusions...my 1st thought was that he/she has encountered the same cheater in their gaming sessions and wants to avoid them at all costs...the "cheater" label is not on his/her profile so i stand by my assumption.

transform

[quote user="CursedOptimus1"]

Wow, people are very quick to jump to conclusions...my 1st thought was that he/she has encountered the same cheater in their gaming sessions and wants to avoid them at all costs...the "cheater" label is not on his/her profile so i stand by my assumption.

[/quote]

I take it you haven't noticed that this is a brand new account that the Topic Creator has made especially for the forums so that we don't notice the "cheater" label on his/her other gamertag.

-

You can usually spot a newly created gamertag by the fact that there is no gamerscore on his/her gamertag, his/her avatar is all grey and that he/she is using the default gamerpic.

-

I usually take that as a sign that he/she is hiding something.

Your stuck with that forever and pretty soon a microsoft representative will visit you and tattoo it to your forehead!

[quote user="CursedOptimus1"]

[/quote]That's a weird assumption. Do you refer to gaming sessions or lobbies as a zone? He just used a dummy account to post this thread, the fact that this scpecific account does not have a cheater label means nothing. The only logical meaning of that horribly spelled "sentence" is the one that everybody else jumped to. If you get caught cheating, your gamerzone gets changed to cheater. If it really did mean something else, the OP should have gone into much more detail. 

[quote user="BENOCIDE"]

Your stuck with that forever and pretty soon a microsoft representative will visit you and tattoo it to your forehead!

[/quote]

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwxu5VHWvjw]

-

LOL. Thank you for the laugh. Brilliant comment.

*takes a bow* Thankyou! :D