Cheater Zone and Gamerscore Reset

I'm french so sorry for my poor english .

This is the second post I do because I think you don't understand my situation, a hacker has hacked my account 1 year ago and do some trouble on it, i was call microsoft to have my account but they were think a was do a hacking process the " fishing " so I decided to get it my self I gave some money to the hacker and he give me my account, I will be honest on this : I NEVER GAVE MY PASSWORD OR ANYTHING TO ANYBODY !!! Some month after on Fallout new vegas I have been reset but I never cheat so I want my Honest Gamerscore come back and stop say i am responsible of my account when is not me on it how I can be responsible of it mainly I was don't give my personnal info ? I call the French Microsoft Support and the say me to give you my " Files numbers " please help me verified all what I say and you will see I don't lie !

Files numbers :

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Please post on the Account Suspension Forum on the bottom of all the support forums list.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please post on the Account Suspension Forum on the bottom of all the support forums list.

Sorry this didn't help.

Please do not make multiple threads. Your first one is here forums.xbox.com/.../46645.aspx Besides the fact no one here can help you. Please post in the correct forum here.

Sorry this didn't help.