cheater/ modder on gta 4

me and tow other friends were playing gta4 and we seen a player in a odd color fire truck . he was modding and we tried to kick him and our consoles froze at the same time we looked at his profile it said kick = freeze deal with it and gave a website for people to upload the same mod it made me and my two fellow gamers very upset. and for the future hopfully microsoft will read the and bann him before someones xbox messes up do to this guy his gamer tag is [mod removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. File a complaint via the console and the enforcement team will take care of him.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You must always report these violations by filing a complaint.  By calling someone out on the forums you allow them the opportunity to remove evidence.

Sorry this didn't help.

I AM TIRED of players freezing my console on GTA 4. I report these people and a few days later i see them doing the same stuff.  The majority of cheaters on XBOX are on GTA 4.  We need to post a blog with all the cheaters gamertags for all to see.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey mate, naming and shaming other users is against the ToU. Please do not create a thread in which you name such players, as it will be deleted. If you file those reports, the Enforcement Team will review them.

Sorry this didn't help.

look im tryin to have fun in gta ballad of gat tony on multi player but every time i join a game this same modder keeps joinin my game and freezin me he is stalkin me and i cant have fun i dont know wat to do i filed a report and avoided player but he is still stalkin me and freezin me wat do i do. and wat ever happened to the modder findin software that u guys made it dont do *** every game i join theres 2 modders in it every time in different game do somethin about it or hire me to do somethin about it i want to be able to have in the game with out modders freezin the game every 10 min.

Sorry this didn't help.