Chat not working

• Level   1
  • Posted 24 Oct 2015 12:27 PM

Hi,

This problem started yesterday whereby none of my friends can hear me in chat. Ive tried party chat and in game chat and no-one can hear me. I can hear others chatting away though.

I know my headset is working fine because the circle flashes on screen next to my name when I talk, so the console is hearing me. Ive tried 2 different controllers and 2 different headsets and switched them around in all combinations.

Ive tried power cycling my console, unplugging it from the power supply for 5 minutes, rebooting my router, hard wiring my internet connection and my NAT is open. Ive ran network connection diagnostic and mulit player network diagnostic with no issues reported.

And yes, my headset is not muted!

My headset is Turtle Beach XO Four and I have all the latest updates and dont have a communications ban.

There's loads of posts in the forums about this issue.

Whats going on????

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 32 Applies to:
Answer

Hey, guys! There are known issues with Turtle Beach XO Fours right now. You will want to go to http://tbrecall.com/ for further information on that.

If you are having this issue and you do not have an XO Four headset, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.