Chat connections and communications

Hello, I was recently told I was suspended from using chat and now am having trouble going through and finding out why I was banned for a week. I have not recieved notification why but believe that a group of individuals whome sent me hateful messages all reported me? I have never been banned before and now have had my privileges removed for a week. I feel this is unfair as I was being continuously harasses and feel that a week is a bit overboard. Please contact me to tell me why I am not available to appeal it, why the ban was so long on my first offense, lastly why didn't these individuals get banned. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I have but it states that I cannot appeal because it's an Ineligible offense, and there is no other means of  communicating with people to find out why I was banned and also why I cannot appeal a week ban on my first offense. Clarification on this process would be great as so it doesn't happen again, but also to be fair and let me learn and appeal the long ban I recieved. Is it normal to ban for a week for loosing ur temper once when people are messaging me to kill myself and harassing me calling me gay ect.... I get dust rated once because a group of individuals harasses me. I assume they all reported me and this is why that occurred? Again idk.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Even though someone his harassing you do not respond simply report them and move on.  To find out about your suspension you have to log in to this site enforcement.xbox.com/home

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.