Chat adapter no voice chat, just echoing...

Hello, I bought the chat adapter when it first came out, in the beginning it worked fine. Recently past 2 weeks chat has stopped working on my end, and people in my party can hear my game audio, and echoing of there chat. Wondering if anyone is experiencing similar problems. FYI when this began i was using a set of TB Tango's I did a warranty exchange for an unrelated issue and am currently using TB XP510. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 35 Applies to:

i have a similar issue, did you find any solutions mate?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Heya, I have found you sometimes have to do another update on the controller firmware when you use a new headset.

I went from XO7s to Ear Force Deltas, and I had to do another update on the controller before they'd work properly. Also, remember to follow the instructions fully and make sure no battery is connected during the update etc.

So, long story short, I'd run the controller update again if I were you.

Sorry this didn't help.

i think ive found a better solution, some how the adapter makes the mic more sensitive causing it to catch the game and chat volume, i went in to the turtle beach sound editor/advanced sound settings/mic presets. Keep it on chat one and edit the silencer so its between the -30 and the -20 which is the circle on the far left, then move over to the far right where it says mic volume and put them both down to they're three quarters the way up, go to the top where it says save chat and click on the number 1 then its saved.

Sorry this didn't help.

actually ignore that, just edit the silencer a little bit and turn the mic volume down half way on both

Sorry this didn't help.