Charged twice for one months subscription to Xbox live

Hi

On the 2nd August I tried to purchase 1 months subscription to Xbox live via the xbox one, but it wouldn't go through, so I tried again, and it never went through again. I contacted support via the chat method that evening assuring me it was refunded. I waited about a week, no refund came.

I contacted support via chat again, and again was told I was refunded. I still have not received a refund for 2 x £5.99. I am disappointed by this, and all I want to do is speak with someone normally. How do I actually get a refund out of you lot?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 81 Applies to:

Since this is a billing issue it's best to contact phone support to speak with billing. 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

OK, just an update on this farce. I did call the said support line. they were having computer problems' at the time, and they admitted I hadn't received the refunds as it was a glitch on their part, but I managed to get one of the charges refunded 3 days later.

I have just been in touch with the online chat this evening wondering where the other refund is. They couldn't understand me at all.

I am not going to call anyone about this again, I am going to go higher. Any Microsoft bods who can see this, just refund my money. I am not calling, and not using your useless, worthless chat, just refund me!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.