Changing my password?

I am having lots of issues with changing my password to my other Xbox Live account "[mod removed]". I can't manage to figure out the secret answer to my question and my password because my parents set up my account in 2008 and they are the ones who forgot the secret answer to the question (tried multiple times) AND forgot the password. I have tried almost everything, mostly in the past. I am very worried because I am not sure if I will ever be able to get my password back. I can verify the credit card, address, state & city, zip code, and last name. That is pretty much it because I don't know whether my parents put their name as first name for the account or my first name to the account. I am upset because every time I go over to my friends house I can't recover my account because of the information that has been lost! I am in desperate need of help, is there any way I can get my password back?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey mate, at this point, I believe your only option is to call phone support with your parents. If you can provide enough information, they should be able to help. You can reach them at 800-4MY-XBOX.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I thought I put this into the post but I just realized I forgot to, I have already contacted 1800-4MY-XBOX and they said even if I do provide enough information that they don't even have access to passwords and stuff like that. So they told me to post on here to get a hold of an Xbox Live agent or soemthing.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm not sure why they told you to post here. Unfortunately, if the agent told you that you do not have the sufficient information to access/change the account, you will have to create a new one.

Sorry this didn't help.