Changing my parent account details

i have recently set up my new xbl account, Rubzathon. However, when setting the parent account up, i used the wrong e-mail, [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT], instead of [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT] (<the e-mail my mum told me to use). [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT] is a used email adress and i thought it was my mum's but i have recently discovered that this adress belongs to someone else.

is it possible i caan change this adress because my mum would like to recieve e-mails about my activity and is also concerned that the owner of [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT] may be able to see her bank account details and could hack her account.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there Rub! Just a heads up, this whole forum is public, and we advise you not to post any email address or MS Accounts.

As for your issue, you will most likely need to contact us directly via chat or phone to settle this issue. The only way to change the parent account is to log into it and remove the child account, but it doesn't sound like you'll be able to do that. Let us know how your chat/call goes and what they find out, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.