Changing countries.

Hello,

I just moved to a different country and I would very much like to change my accounts country setting. How can I do this, if I can. I really don't want to buy all the games again on a new account.

Cheers

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hello, Lorther, All you have to do to change countries on your Xbox 360 is go to the dashboard and got to Settings -> Console settings ->Language and local ->Locale -> [Country]. And that is it pretty simple. Thx for usin the support forum.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="CalebxOrman v2"]Hello, Lorther, All you have to do to change countries on your Xbox 360 is go to the dashboard and got to Settings -> Console settings ->Language and local ->Locale -> [Country]. And that is it pretty simple. Thx for usin the support forum.[/quote]

Caleb, This is false infomation. That does not change the Accounts Country setting. That changes Xbox settings

OP: Im not entirely sure if you (Or anyone else) can migrate accounts to the new country. You  might be able to contact Xbox support and see if you can....

Sorry this didn't help.

You would have to call support and they can migrate the account for you. It can take up to 6 weeks to process and you will lose access to any content you had previously downloaded that has region restrictions.

Sorry this didn't help.