Changing Account Regions

Hello. I want to migrate my region to Korea, from Canada, as I live in the ROK now. I can change my region on my actual Xbox 360. However, when I go to change it here (https://live.xbox.com/en-CA/AccountMigration/Confirm) there is no option for Korea (even though there is an option to select it on xbox.com 대한민국 (Korea)). Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hello,

When you log into Xbox online you can change the country on the bottom left hand corner of the page.  Click the country then select the one you want.  See if this helps.

For migrating I assume you have done this:

How to change your region

1. Go to the Account migration page.

2. Sign in using the account that you want to migrate to another region.

3. At the bottom of the page, click Next.

4. On the “Moving your Xbox Live account” page, select the region that you’re moving your account to, then click I Accept.

There are some things that can stop the migration:

You won’t be able to change your region if any of the following conditions apply:

* You changed regions within the last three months.

* Your account is currently suspended (for example, if the credit card on one of your memberships has expired).

* You have an Xbox 360 Entertainment For All contract.

* You are a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current region and will not be a minor in the region that you want to change to.

* You are currently not a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current region and will become a minor in the region that you want to change to.

As Korea is an option in the regions (bottom left) I have to assume it is available when you migrate.  Yet if non of this helps you may be best to contact support directly either online or via twitter @XboxSupport

Good luck & happy gaming

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.