Changing account region

I recently moved from India to Canada and the one of the first things I bought here was an XBOX360 and downloaded my account.The only problem is that I want to download the dlc for Mortal Kombat (2011) but I can't. It says it's not available in my region. I really hope Microsoft would enable region changing for XBOXLIVE accounts so that I can download the content I want to. Also it shows me the prices of all games in Rupees. I'd actually prefer them in terms of Dollars since that is what I'm used to now.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Chatzz, I'm sorry to hear about the account issues! Unfortunately, accounts cannot be migrated at this time, nor is there any official word on that change being supported in the future. I'm afraid that for the best Xbox LIVE experience, you'll want to create a Canadian GT.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

My friend has registered for an account logs on to the U.S. account of the Polish in Poland, founded before the foundation of the Polish Xbox Live.

He has bought gold account for 14 months and we play together in a Battlefield 3 which pass network is assigned to only one account.

I bought him a scratch card as a gift to 1200 MS Points took a supplement to BF3 Back to Karkand problem in this region that the EU / PL.

I did not know that he has an account opened in the USA.

I advised him to do your migration to Poland is the Polish Live since it makes no sense to suffer on a virtual account, and so the U.S. where there is nothing interesting.

Well, there is a problem because Microsoft has done a gift for the Poles and the disabled migration.

For them, only counts cash and nothing more.

They say: sign the register for the stupid Polish man a new account and stop complaining - after all, did you Polish xbox live.

But who will give him money for gold and a new account online pass for Battlefield 3?

We pay for the console to Microsoft for the opportunity to play each other in the network and what Microsoft has given us in return - you do not want to use it *** off.

Sorry for spelling mistakes - google translator.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey DrAcO, I'm very sorry to hear about your friend's situation. Unfortunately, account migration has been disabled for all regions, not just Poland. Your friend will need to use an account/codes from his region, I'm afraid.

Sorry this didn't help.

We moved from Japan back to the states.  I understand I have to cancel my account and open a new one, when I attempt to canc my account instead of directing me to the cancellation page it loops me back toy account page.  I will be opening up a new account here in California... will I get penalized a early cancellation fee with x box gold even if I will be starting up a new account.  Is there a human being I can call to get this straightened out?  Thank You

Sorry this didn't help.

Suggest you contact Support about this. See the steps below to bypass the calls queue.

Sorry this didn't help.

@yatyas support can take care of questions of cancelation

no there is no cancelation fee however if you do notr have more then a 1month left on your membership it cannot be canceled

they can turn off autorenewal

you will still have to call support to cancel and create an new account for the US

Sorry this didn't help.