changin language whidout being forced to change locale

Want my xbox one  in english from any country     i can get the stores language is the same of the locale it is in but not the whole consle games and kinect included

if is select english as language i only can choose the following countys: usa,uk,new zealand,ireland, canada and australia

SO WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD THAT PREFER THERE GAMING EXPIRIENCE IN ENGLISH ABOUT  7OUT OF TEN GAMERS PREFER ENGLISH   so all people who dont live in the countrys above cant enjoy their games and kinect in english or we have to change it to one of those countrys like i do  BUT THIS IS MY BIG PROBLEM CANT DOWNLOAD ANY DLC because i dont live in on of the countrys above 

so you guyes at microsoft give me no other choice ten choose between ENGLISH CONSLE WIDOUT ANY MARKETPLACE CONTENT or  CONSLE IN LANGUAGE OF THE COUNTRY YOU ARE LOKALIZED WITH MARKETPLACE CONTENT YOU CAN BUY WITH YOUR CURRENCY  BUT NO OPTION TO CHANGE YOUR SYSTEM,GAME,KINECT,ect  LANGUAGE 

please let us choose every supported language on whatever locale your consle is on

(i know the marketplace stayes the locale language) but we need to have the choice to set our games kinect and system language on what we prefer

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:
Answer

Hey guys! This definitely feels like something that should be up on our Feedback site!

Head on over there and see if language options are up on the site. If it is, please vote for it to move it up the Hot Ideas page! If not, please post it up.

You can also peruse the rest of the site to see what we marked as complete or in progress. This is all thanks to users like you!

We appreciate the feedback and cannot wait to see it up on the site! :D

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.