Changed the region to Gulf nation, and lost xboxlive market place, no apps, cant buy game addons

Hi Support team

My name is Prash, I live in Kingdom of Bahrain, I have been xbox360 owner for 4 years now. recently I changed my region from India (from where I belong) to Bahrain to make things better ( my presumption), but when I changed to Bahrain, I lost xboxlive market place access. Once I logged into xboxlive on my console, only message I see on home page is that " xboxlive market place is not available in your region"...well if had known it I would not do this foolish mistake....

Now as per region migration rules, I can not change region back until 3 months since last region change... which is quite annoying for me...

this is also a loss to MS as I wont be able to buy new game addon or maps or even apps from xboxlive market place...

can you please advise what exactly needs to be done in order to get xboxlive market place back on my dashboard?

my gamertag is : Prashxbox360

Many thanks

Prash

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

My suggestion would be to contact support over an online chat to see if they can manually transfer you back. You will want to choose the official support contact option, not ambassador support. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Hope this helps a little bit Prash :). You could also sit tight and see if a forum support agent can help you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks Judge I will try official contact and tell them my problem......

Sorry this didn't help.

for future reference

always check the official xbox supported regions list

it is always upto date

bahain isn't an xbox supported region however it is a games for windows live or zune region

myguess it would be games for windows live

this is why the migration tool does have that warning

you can only use this for xbox live regions

Sorry this didn't help.