Changed the email and it never registered

Hi i  changed the email to my gamertag to another one and it never registered now im stuck with getting notifications of offers and emails of when my lives about to run out and when i have purchased some microsoft credits although i get these notifications when i log in on the website it just says create a  new account and when i try to change it on the xbox itself i cant do it either because i no longer have access to the email it was with before as it was hacked and now im locked out of it , please dont tell me to reset my password because thats all i have tried to do over the last 6 months with failure all the time and nobody who works for microsoft even believes this problem and they copy and paste a "reset password" template in there replies to me everytime.

any help would be appreciated i also dont want to lose this account because i have had i for a long time i also have problems with verifying the email is mine even though i have the best way of proving its mine by the numbers on my bank card.

thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This also is NOT MY ACCOUNT / gamertag

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I got lost reading that, can you simplify that for me? You have an account (not this one) and you changed the WLID. Now you can't log in? It was hacked? Something about emails?

If your account was/is compromised, please contact phone support to file a Unauthorized Access claim and get an investigation rolling. This will lock down the account and take about 30 days, sometimes longer in more complex cases.

If all that happened was you forgot the password, unfortunately the reset password link (https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx) is the only way to resolve this.  

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks i just phoned them now i have access again

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the update! Game on :)

Sorry this didn't help.